Beer Tasting - B Hotel
- NN Experiences
Every Wednesday, B Hotel, offers a very particular beer tasting, with beers made in Barcelona.
Every Wednesday at 6pm, B Hotel invites you to participate in a unique beer tasting with beers made in Barcelona.
The tasting is made up of five beers:
- La Bella Lola: A gastronomic beer. Made with malts and wheat brought from Germany, and with a very special hops brought from the United States, CITRA, which brings citrus notes both on the nose and in the mouth. It is a beer of only 4 degrees but with a lot of personality.
- The Barcelona Beer: A beer inspired by the city of Barcelona. It is a Pale Ale, a soft and refreshing beer. A beer with more body and bitterness than the classic pilsner. In the mouth we find a subtle citrus touch and a moderate bitterness. On the nose we can find touches of pine and pepper.
- The Big Bear: A Pale Ale, of English style and elaborated according to the traditional method. This beer, misty amber color, stands out for its aromas of tropical fruits, caramel and spices, which in the mouth leave a pleasant fruity flavor with a dry finish.
- La Niña Barbuda: This beer is a Brown Ale, neither light nor black, halfway. In this beer you can notice the toasted malt with notes of coffee, caramel, dark chocolate and nuts. Despite its graduation (7º) it is a very light and refreshing beer.
- The Cerdos Voladores: This beer is an Indian Pale Ale, IPA, with a strong character. The IPA stand out for its large amount of hops, which gives them a characteristic and pronounced bitterness in the mouth, as well as resinous flavors and aromas.
After the tasting, the participants will have to test their sense of taste by trying to distinguish the beers in a blind tasting.
The beer tasting is free for customers staying at NN Hotels, although places are limited, so it is recommended to check before reception.